Vintage Native American Turquoise Row Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet Signed SWM
Handcrafted Southwestern Native American square-cut turquoise row Sterling silver cuff bracelet, stamped STERLING, and signed SWM? By the artist, most likely Navajo. The 40 stunning multi-colored turquoise stones are set in well-constructed serrated bezels. The stones are distributed in four rows, with twisted wire in between them, and secured to each of the four tines that run side by side and merge together at the terminals. The tines have beautiful Native American motifs hand-stamped down to the terminals, a classic design from the Fred Harvey era. This outstanding, vintage piece weighs just over 56. Grams, it’s 1 1/4″ tall, and measures 5 7/8″ around the inside, end to end. Add 1 for the gap. Exceptional stones and silver work. Thank you for supporting authentic Native American art. The item “Vintage Native American Turquoise Row Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet Signed SWM” is in sale since Sunday, November 11, 2018. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Native American\ US\1935-Now\Jewelry”. The seller is “goesaround2014″ and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Provenance: Ownership History Not Available
- Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Artisan: SWM?
- Tribal Affiliation: Most likely Navajo
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Jewelry Type: Bracelet
- Style: Cuff, Row Bracelet
- Ethnic Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Featured Refinements: Navajo Turquoise Row Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet
- Main Stone: Turquoise
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Material: Sterling Silver, Stone, Turquoise